- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, sixth, most and such.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 38 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 10 2016.
This book is an excellent book and probably the best one for people who want to delve into windows operating system architecture and debugging
This book is highly recommended on your book shelf if you are a windows system engineer responsible for working with core operating system concepts
This book is a must have for anyone who works with windows in the it field, it covers the inner workings of windows great depth without losing the reader
The windows internals books have always been the most in-depth look into how the windows operating system works and provide valuable information for anyone developing and debugging windows applications