- How are reviewers describing this item?
practical, easy, short, frank and two.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 34 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 4 2016.
Easy, short and very usfull book i enjoyed willpower: the owner's manual - 12 tools for doing the right thing, it’s by far my favorite of the three willpower books (the other two are willpower: rediscovering the greatest human strength and the willpower instinct: how self-control works, why it matters, and what you can do to get more of it) that have been out in recent years because of the focus of putting the information into action
I’ve read it twice and i’ve it in my bag for another reading (or light review)
When i first started reading it, i almost put it down because i thought that it felt like a summary of the other two books and like it was casually written (like a blog post)
I've read some of the books he referenced in this book, but forgot a lot of the information until reminded of it here