- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, financial, married, personal and many.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 93 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 29 2016.
This book helped me make sense of the trouble brewing in my marriage
Reading the book might be considered a bit strange coming from a single unmarried guy however i do have personal experience as my mother and two sisters are successful women who are also financial breadwinners
When we think of successful career women we argue the problem of work/life balance
It’s not about choosing family over work rather addressing some age old inequalities in how we think about our roles as providers