- How are reviewers describing this item?
many and new.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 74.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 31 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 9 2018.
If there is no god and we just evolved, how do you explain the immaterial nature of human beings without believing in a god who inserted a an immaterial spirit into human beings at some point during evolution?
The author avoids traditional religious belief such as theism and seems to argue that mere belief in an afterlife is sufficient to have a purpose in life