- How are reviewers describing this item?
meaningful, good, human and such.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 26 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 19 2016.
The author's conclusions are similar to what many other philosophers have concluded: life can be worthwhile in itself, particularly if it is a life with a balance of authenticity, happiness and concern for others; one which engages in the ongoing work of becoming who we want to be and being successful in those terms
A religious reader would probably not like this book, since the point of the book is to consider the meaning of life assuming the naturalist account is broadly true and to consider the implications for life's meaning if it is true
Highly, highly recommended, if only for reading pleasure
Other good books on the meaning of life are what is the meaning of human life? if the meaning of life is to help others, then only those doing the helping can lead meaningful lifes