- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, down, bottom, still and skim.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 60 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 28 2016.
Grandson just loved this board
The recommended weight for 35 is something like 70-100 pounds but my heavier friends have used it successfully
Be careful catching the board too after you're done, i got a bruised shin after
My son was 9 when we purtchased and this was his second board he was still a beginner and this stepped him up to the next stage it works perfect and has lasted over two seasons now hes still a begginer and still owns this board going on the trird season i bought two of these