- How are reviewers describing this item?
current, still, separate, two and second.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 11 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 11 2017.
Yes, i've tried several different types of dimmer switches and yes, it still happens
My current research surrounds using a resistor on the circuit in order to provide an incandescent like current draw which may level out the flickering
This transformer along with the wac strip lights seem to be prone to issues with flickering while not under 100% power (when you have them dimmed)