Make sure to use a hydrating cleanser that doesn’t disrupt your skin barrier, and a generally good quality moisturiser with sim... Read More
I'm happy with the initial results so will keep using.
Good product , receved before the time expected , thank you
Very happy with this product, will definitely buy again, can see the difference in my skin,
It works for me and a good price
I am paying for what is in the bottle, not for expensive advertising or packaging and it is at a price that i can afford for th... Read More
I've been using this product every day for about 2 weeks along with a moisturiser and my skin seems firmer and smoother.
Infinitely cheaper than some of those other concentrates on the market too, and lasts a good while.
I’d been using vit c in a facetheory moisturiser, which definitely did help guard against breakouts, but my skin needed an extr... Read More
- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, soft and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 217.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 1,055 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 14 2021.
This is a great serum as well as using it on my face it has helped to repair my ragged cuticles. It also is the softening agent... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
The use of vit c for skin care is well documented on the internet but still i was sceptical whether it was worth the extra cost and trouble as if i was going to use it, it would be for the long haul not a one of purchase.