- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, excellent, good, world and real.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 28 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 6 2016.
Having already worked with python for a few years, it feels like this appeals to a range of capabilities
In terms of what it teaches you, there is a nice wide range of techniques and tools widely used in pen testing/exploitation with good progress in examples to show how each part of a program is pieced together for the end result
In summary, i feel this is great book for anyone(in terms of programming capabilities, but it definitely helps to have some experience) and is nice starter into pen testing/network analysis
If you're looking for an absolute beginner book its not really that suitable