- How are reviewers describing this item?
set, most, here and still.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 28 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Here are two discs with some of the most exciting 20th-century music around
While the reasons for var'se's revisions are understandable, the original version is certainly worth hearing, and here it receives a stunning performance
Also appearing in premi're are the works tuning up (1947) and dance for burgess (1949) -- the former written for boris morros' film carnegie hall, the latter a brief piece written for a broadway play starring burgess meredith
Among performances of more familiar works, i especially appreciate 'cuatorial (1932-34)