- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, received, great and sealed.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 28.4% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 43 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
Cut a piece off and then make a bag out of it by sealing one end, fill it with food, and put the other end in the machine to suck out the air and seal it
I have sealed quite a bit of meat with this roll so far, steaks, chicken and hamburgers
I checked the bags daily after i sealed them, and all are still sealed as good as they were right out of the machine
For variety and diversity i much prefer the 11 (wider) style bags as more things fit in them