- How are reviewers describing this item?
old, cute, little, adorable and honest.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 12.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 104 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
My bub has a little bin full of random, tiny baby socks that always get lost and never match and constantly come sliding off her feet
Her slippery feet and grabby hands are no match for these socks, which are long enough to come a good way up her leg and substantial enough to keep her feet warm in our already harsh fall weather!when these arrived, i was already pleased with them because the packaging's super cute - suitable for gifting right out of the box
I definitely recommend these guys
(i received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review, but i'd have paid full price had i known how great they'd be!) adorable, decent quality