- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, little, great, fit and plus.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 61.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 13 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 14 2016.
Albeit rarely, i do get a scuff on my phone or a tiny scratch on the glass and i think could i have prevented this?
Well, these days i'm rocking the moto g4 plus, and it already has a great hand feel and smooth texture, but for those of you wanting to look for something to protect your phone check out this tudia in today's review (they have more than just cases for the g4 plus, so look around - just odd they don't have the merge on their site, only on amazon)now, tudia's not a name i've normally heard, but i was intrigued at how well it would do
The case won't prevent connection
It fits over just fine, adding just the right amount of friction so it doesn't slide (but the normal back did that anyways) and it's not adding too much bulk, a mm or 2 around the top/bottom and sides, and just a bare amount of a lip at the edge of the glass to the rim of the case