- How are reviewers describing this item?
natural, good, nice, regular and pleasant.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 45 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
I really enjoyed brushing with this toothpaste, it has a discernible mintyness and zing with the peppermint oil that i like
This new enamel strength version is part of a somewhat baffling proliferation of toothpastes from tom's of maine, all of which are wonderful in subtly different ways
Apparently (if i've understood the packaging correctly, which i'm not sure of even after spending some time on it) the difference here is the inclusion of mineral fluorspar as a source of fluoride, which is claimed to help strengthen tooth enamel more than the regular tom's peppermint toothpaste
I've been a fan of toms toothpaste for a while