- How are reviewers describing this item?
little, honest, color, turned and size.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 43.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 18 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 13 2016.
So when i was 6 years old i had a mood ring just like this one
So, i decided to keep the ring for myself because not only did it fit perfectly on me and would be too big for her, but i just really love this cheap little ring for every day use
Maybe it's the little girl in me who always loved these color changing things, but i'm an adult and i seriously will use this as my every day ring when i'm not dressing up or when i'm going to a concert or the park where its easy to lose a ring
The ring doesn't come with any instructions about what the colors mean, but i don't really care about what a ring has to tell me how i feel because i know how i feel lol