- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, good, quality, best and fishy.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 78.8% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 135 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 9 2018.
Most of us doesn't consume enough omega 3 because, let's face it, fresh fish is expensive and too eat farmed fish full of chemicals and hormones, no thank you
I am not going to
I decided to do some research because, as you know, most omega 3 supplements are contaminated with high doses of mercury