- How are reviewers describing this item?
excellent, written, scientific, conservative and good.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 62.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 8 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 27 2018.
This book is a must-have guide for teachers who need the facts, unclouded by political agendas, in order to teach the science of climate change effectively
The impacts of climate change are ongoing, thus it's crucial that students receive a proper introduction to climate change in their science classes