- How are reviewers describing this item?
official, most, new, many and american.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 267 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
The new pearl harbor, or everything you always wanted to know about 9/11 (but were afraid to ask)as a result of careful media spinning, the bizarre and unfounded notion of american exceptionalism, and overwhelming ignorance to any contradicting facts (be it self-willed or not), the majority of americans still believe osama bin laden and al-qaeda were responsible for the 9/11 attacks
He dissects the impossibility of the attacks themselves, rightfully concluding that all signs point to false-flag instead of the purported ‘massive communication breakdown’ as a result of incompetence (although incompetence was certainly in the cards when it came to the sloppy conception of the ‘official story
’) beyond the highly incriminating and contradictory evidence presented by the government and media about the events of 9/11, griffin culls both pre and post-9/11 history and collects the undeniable motives of perpetrating such a heinous crime and contrasts them with the results of bush’s ‘war on terror
’ he sheds light on the fact that the 9/11 commission investigating the attacks was 100% bias and government orchestrated