- How are reviewers describing this item?
helpful, many, written, great and easy.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 119 reviews as of our last analysis date on Apr 20 2017.
I have read many books on ocd but most of them try to change the thinking process instead of addressing the root causes/issues
This is the first book that i read which addressed that ocds are habits developed to protect but instead they enslave the mind
This is one of the best books i have read so far on ocd