- How are reviewers describing this item?
long, written, down, found and great.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 23 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 30 2016.
Kathryn harris has written a story of life, a live of first love, abuse, love lost, lives lost, redemption, and hope
It took me a while before i’ve start reading it and little did i know what a gem was waiting for me when i finally opened the book:the story of a rock star, heather, with her ups and downs while searching for a true meaning of life after losing to a car accident her family- a son and a husband, two close people she loved so deeply that she found it impossible to live without them, paving her road thru hell to a heaven in order to join them, made me cry many times and feel for her throughout the book
I haven’t read such an exceptional story since half broken horses by jeannette walls
Everything was so vivid that as soon as i opened to read this book at 10 in the evening i didn't put it down until i've reached the end- at 5