- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, little, stock, financial and great.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 56 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 23 2019.
Through concise examples, the author offers clear information and arguments on differences on valuation of young growth companies, growth companies, mature companies, declining companies, financial service companies, cyclical and commodity companies and companies with intangible assets
Although valuation methods are (most of the times) standard and straightforward, the book contains useful tips on how to address several of the gaps of these methods to make sure that valuation is accurate and within a reasonable error margin