- How are reviewers describing this item?
best, great, last, new and bass.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 77.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 91 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 27 2016.
I haven't found a track that i can't listen to yet, been through the whole thing from track 1-14 multiple times now great album! amazing i've given this album a few spins since i got it on release date, and all i can say is rock n roll is far, far from dead
Mark has brought the hardness of his solo efforts into this album, and it by far is my new go to album, next to blackbird; not to take away from the rest of their catalog, but both these albums are their best offerings, with the last hero being their strongest to date
I'm not going to talk about the set list (writing on the wall) is a groovy rocking tune) but the entire album is very strong
My sole loan issue on this album is that brian's bass seems to (my 55 year old ears) to be tuned down in the mix, and he is an excellent bass player