- How are reviewers describing this item?
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 66 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 6 2016.
Any reviewer can find something wrong with a book, if s/he tries hard enough
The book is so beautifully and deftly written, the romance so touching and piquant without falling into bathos, that it would, to me be similar to picking at the lovely haikus interspersed herein, stylistically complementing the lyrical writing
Yes, as one reviewer has pointed out, it is more memoir than what is called travel literature-though the boundaries between the two have always seemed blurry to me at best
This book will be enjoyed most by lovers of poetry, lyrical poetry - such as that of yeats and shelley, than by readers of the hard-boiled school of travel writing epitomized in v