- How are reviewers describing this item?
cranial, each, many, sacral and most.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 20 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 5 2016.
If you have undertaken a journey to incorporate craniosacral work in your practice, it would be wise for you to read many books or articles on the work, including the words of rollin becker, don cohen, hugh milne, michael shea, franklyn sills, william sutherland, john upledger and others
The best way to learn the work is to wipe the slate clean before each bodywork session, before each study session, before each class, and let the cranial wave and dreambody of the person offered before you to teach you what craniosacral work is and what is needed
Volume one offers milne's visionary approach to the practice of craniosacral therapy, drawing from an intelligent, diverse collection of energy work, including the dreambody work of arnold mindell, eastern meditative practices, indigenous shamanic traditions, as well as the genius discoveries by william garner sutherland, the patriarch of craniosacral work, and many other organic sources
The only thing that surpasses this book is the curriculum provided by the milne institute itself, offering excellent classes, each of which is visionary craniosacral work in action