- How are reviewers describing this item?
medical, great, written, concise and easy.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 51 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 28 2016.
This little book should be read by all americans who care about getting health care in order
Easy readiing, well organized and written in lay men's language
One caveat is that this is a basic guide, so policy wonks and those who have a lot of experience in the slough of health insurance plan despond will probably not find much new information here, but for most readers, this book provides just the right level of content depth and is written in a very accessible style
Excellent and concise overview of the american health care system