- How are reviewers describing this item?
firm, great, good and world.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 91 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 6 2016.
I've read a few books on management consulting, and have found some boring or pedantic
The book covers the storied history of mckinsey, from its inception in 1926, how it went on to define and build the role of the consultant in corporate america, and all the way to its modern (and at times spotty - e
Refreshingly, the book employs very little jargon and most importantly is not afraid to ask some tough questions: are the services really worth it, what has mckinsey actually contributed to the business world, are they responsible for mis-steps of their clients, and so on
This books is well-sourced and makes use of the scholarly research on mckinsey(e