- How are reviewers describing this item?
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 75.0% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 22 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 10 2016.
It is an incredible memoir, well written from a unique perspective showing the war from her memories, historical glimpses, veteran's accounts and from that of a viet cong soldier's eyes
Many tears were shed as i read of her lost of a beloved uncle to the vietnam war, but i could not put it down
If you experienced the vietnam war you will want to read this book
It is a book you will read more than once, not because it is a complex story, but because of the feelings and own memories that the pictures her writing creates in the reader's mind gives one the sense of being a participant in the story itself