This analysis is outdated. Please reanalyze.

Highlights

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

Quality


This book deals with the ones that always drive you nuts---90% of the time they are great employees,but the other 10% of the ti...  Read More

Negative Review

The book is divided into two parts, the first dealing with 12 behavior patterns that are destructive to one's career and the se...  Read More

Neutral Review

Competitiveness


No more,with employees as a company's greatest asset.

Neutral Review
Overview
  • How are reviewers describing this item?
    good, bad and many.
  • Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
  • Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
  • Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
  • This product had a total of 69 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 10 2021.
Details

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

Most positive reviewquestion

GREAT I LOVE THIS PRODUCT WILL BUY AGAIN.


Helpful Insights

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    The only reason this book doesn't get a 5 star rating, is that it's a little weak on how to effectively address, the emotional issues it talks about.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    If you know anyone who has had negative performance review, has problems being a team player or if you are a manager that has an employee that everyone in the office perceives as difficult, do yourself a favor and pick-up a copy of this book.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Unfortunately, that book was mainly written for recent college grads in business trying to move up in management.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Both authors are directors of mba career development at harvard.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    It seems like the only answer they have for their cause.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    This would have been a better book if they left the field of psychiatry/psychology to their respective experts.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Maximum success is an interesting read and was written from a distinctive perspective.

Review Count History
Loading...
Price History
Loading...