- How are reviewers describing this item?
romance, wonderful and great.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 98 reviews as of our last analysis date on May 31 2016.
Tom harris was jilted and he would never love again
This is the second book by cynthia woolf that i have read and really enjoyed it
Same as her other book that i read it only took a day to finish
When she agrees to marry tom she has such high hopes in loving his children, loving her husband and having a few kids of her own