- How are reviewers describing this item?
set, little, great, wooden and magnetic.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 13.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 30 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 9 2018.
My niece may be a little young for these (she's only 19 months old), but she likes magnets, and absolutely loves these, though i have to keep a couple of the smaller pieces away til she's older
Of course, she needs some help with it, but i still think it's a great toy for kids younger than the advertised 3 and up, just make sure you keep an eye on the smaller pieces so they don't try to put them in their mouths