Pros & Cons
The latest is a lower back strain for over exercising. The electrodes stay attached to the skin real well. He loves it and it helps him tremendously!
The entire order is defective. If my husband's not happy then they go in the trash and i rebuy them from a different company with better quality. In short, they stink and i won’t buy this brand again.
After only a couple of uses the electrode pads are already rumpled and getting ragged. Because they don't stick very securely the electrical current is not very thoroughly conducted. The pad rolls and is not reusable.
I will continue to buy the product
Actually more sticky than the original ones that came with the tens machine.
I've never had an issue with the adhesive on the pads until december 2021 and it's continued to current date.
2nd day using this and its alredy damage too bad cause i bougth 120 units
- How are reviewers describing this item?
adhesive, sticky, good, great and bad.
- Our engine has detected that the listing/variation has anomalous review count history. Please review the historical review count graph.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 301.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 68.7% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 34,292 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jun 11 2022.
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
I would have gone to the er if not for these.