- How are reviewers describing this item?
game, great, super, best and world.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 113 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
The scenery in this game is very colorful and is pleasant, the music scores are also what you would expect from a super mario game, mechanics are smooth, learning how to play is pretty straight forward, and the story is actually pretty good as well
If you are looking for something nostalgic or want to try retro gaming this is a good game to start with
Most of the mario games were a little hard for me so one day my sister brought this game home from the store and told me to try it instead
I missed out on this game when it came out and discovered it in 2002 when i bought a used snes and some other essential games that the employees recommended at game force in boulder, co