- How are reviewers describing this item?
novel, beautiful, each, every and poetic.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 46.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 63 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 11 2016.
Christine reilly's sweet, quirky novel is lovingly told from the perspectives of every family member of the simone/spicer family, and each one is compelling, vivid, and relatable
I'm don't often read fiction but was given this book as a gift and adored it
Sunday's on the phone to monday is a beautiful, rich, and layered book
Christine reilly has said that this book originated as poems, and that is clear on every page