- How are reviewers describing this item?
iron, hot, flat, best and soft.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered and removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews removed to be 28.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an C grade.
- Our engine has discovered that over 80% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 51 reviews as of our last analysis date on Sep 9 2016.
I actually googled this iron as i was listening to the representative and saw decent enough reviews, unfortunately i didn't get to the reviews that supported my experience (they're there i just didn't get down that far) i do not know the quality of irons other reviewers are used to that gave this iron high stars but i do know my experience with this iron and it's a piece of junk
I haven't tried curling my hair with it yet so if it does well or does terrible i will try and remember to update my review
Oh my hair also feels soft and smooth which i had been wondering why it didn't anymore and apparently it's because my other straightener was failing! actually it’s probably the worst straightener i’ve ever used
The plates are not smooth at all and it’s painful pulling even the smallest amount of hair through them