- How are reviewers describing this item?
stretch, honest, great, received and unbiased.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a positive sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 17.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 233 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 31 2016.
It is quite thick and needs to be worked in slowly in order for it to be absorbed deeply into the skin where it can work its healing wonders by feeding the various layers of skin so many vital nutrients necessary for vibrant skin
I did not experience any sensitivities or adverse reactions in the use of this product and i would encourage anyone wanting to nourish their skin with the very best ingredients to give this a try
I purchased this great product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest evaluation and opinion -- and i am so happy to be able to offer my favorable review of this excellent product! i'm not expecting miracles in removing stretch marks at all, let alone ones that have been around so long, but i do remember using cocoa butter to try to help relieve the discomfort from stretch marks while pregnant years ago, and figured a product like this won't hurt and might be a terrific moisturizer and help relieve skin itching in general
When i got this moisturizing butter, i openeded and ws pleasantly suprised with how nice it smelled