- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, here, cd, first and good.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 115 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 5 2016.
Tae stated: we told our stories in this first album and that’s exactly what we plan to do for the albums to come, we want our fans to come along on this journey with us
album artworkthe official album cover was shot by photographer allister ann: the thing about us that really defines maddie and i is we’re not those girls who want to spend a lot of time getting our hair done, dye said
Stephen thomas erlewine at allmusic bestowed a four and a half stars out of five rating upon the album writing: in another's hands, such scheming could seem crass or nasty but placed in the context of start here, where it's surrounded by both sweetness and swagger, it simply adds another dimension to an album that embodies all the complex contradictions and unfettered optimism of modern country-pop in 2015
 rolling stone's jon dolan conferring a three and a half star rating out of five on the album saying: even when the sentiments are more traditional, though, maddie & instead, start here channels the naïve wonder, genuine openness, and hopeful abandon of post-adolescence