- How are reviewers describing this item?
star, great, good and first.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 39 reviews as of our last analysis date on Feb 17 2017.
Emission nebulas produce their own radiation while reflective nebulas reflect light from the stars inside them
Very good aid when learning to star hop across the night sky
Harrington credits edwin hubble as the astronomer who realized that galaxies are vast star
Star clusters come in two varieties: open and globular