- How are reviewers describing this item?
new, first, great, each and most.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 30 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 27 2016.
Those who have read one or more of marcus buckingham’s previously published books — first, break all the rules: what the world’s greatest managers do differently (1999), now, discover your strengths (2001), and go put your strengths to work: 6 powerful steps to achieve outstanding performance (2007) — already know that his mission in life is to help as many people as he can to accelerate their personal growth and professional development
Competitive advantage) and make it work best for you
O how to take full advantage of the potential benefits of the standout assessmento how to use three lessons — “your genius is precise,” “remember who you are [and aren’t],” and “always sharpen your edge” — to build your strengthso how strengths-building can accelerate innovationo what specifically each of the strengths roles requires and how to fill each role to achieve high-impactthese are the nine roles:advisor: you are a reliable, highly-valued source of wisdom and knowledge
Connector: your are a catalyst and bridge-builder