- How are reviewers describing this item?
stainless, easy, great, clean and plastic.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered and removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews removed to be 13.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 30.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 31 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 18 2017.
Just do a little research on how best to brew (hint: let water sit for a couple minutes after boiling) and you'll make coffee that blows any keurig or drip maker out of the water excellent two-piece coffee filter
Pour over is the best way to make hot coffee imo (french press is nice but a little trickier to get right), and this one works very well, is cheaper than most others, and has a reusable filter