- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, old, set, key and little.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 95 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 15 2016.
(red, pink, green, blue) would work with stickers too if you have a little one that struggles with numbers
I was worried that i would have issues installing it on her door because of how her door jam is and her door opens out into the hall way however after i figured out that the pieces do not have to be perfectly lined up i was able to install it with no problem! it works like a charm!the kit comes with extra velcro pieces and they are so sticky i don't think we will ever need that extra pieces
We had no problems attaching it to our door frame even though there was a gap, we just had to slide the door alarm over the edge of the door a little bit and it worked just fine
You need to have a door that is flush with the door frame