- How are reviewers describing this item?
magnetic, easy, honest, two and received.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a suspiciously positive sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 12.3% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 22 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 22 2016.
As you can see in my images i have not put mine up on the wall as i need to remove and replace the plugs holding one of my current ones in place
This one is different in as much as you have 6 hooks with this holder which means you can support some of your utensils that may be currently taking up space in a pot by your cooker
Over the years i have spent some time in professional kitchens while in university etc so i have a decent collection of knives, scissors, microplanes, palette knifes etc all placed up out of harms way on magnetic holders
This is essentially a rack that you can attach to your kitchen wall and will hold all your knives in an easy to reach spot, that is up off the counter, or not in a drawer