- How are reviewers describing this item?
each, novel, great and new.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is high and informative.
- Our engine has discovered that over 90% high quality reviews are present.
- This product had a total of 59 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 19 2016.
This very much brought to mind the works of isaac asimov, in particular i, robot (the book, the movie was based on caves of steel)
On here the edge cases are based on how the technology is used rather than the technology itself
Adrian sommers is driven by the death of his young son to find a way to hold off death, just a little while, until the body can be repaired
Here he presents the idea of what if you could capture the soul of the dying and return it to the body when it is healed, or given a new body