- How are reviewers describing this item?
great, wanted, loud, better and enough.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 49.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 30 reviews as of our last analysis date on Aug 8 2017.
If the speaker goes off, say you pause itunes, you have to do the same thing
I am sure this is a feature, not a bug but it is a bad feature
That would be fine if it turned itself back on and it didn't break itunes when it turns off
If the speaker is not on when itunes launches, you have to close itunes, turn on the speaker, and relaunch itunes