- How are reviewers describing this item?
solar, great, charged, honest and good.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 54.6% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 29 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 20 2016.
I placed the solar pack in the sunshine during the day, then used the power to charge my phone or other electronics
First, i knew that the solar panel would not charge it fully within a day and that the solar panel is good for keeping the battery topped off
As other reviewers have mentioned, this power bank hold more like 8000 mah of power rather than 10,000 mah, but this is still enough power to recharge a tablet and a phone from zero power to full power
In addition to recharging devices, one of my uses is to power usb powered lamps when our electricity goes out