This analysis is outdated. Please reanalyze.

VerifiedTrusted Partner

Fakespot Verified Deals

Question
Check out Amazon Deals provided by our trusted partner Brad's Deals!
Get Better Amazon Deals  White arrow
Highlights

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

Quality


Delivery was fast, it's easy to use and the quality really surprised me.

Positive Review

Looks like good quality, i just got it, haven’t try it but everything seems good

Positive Review

Packaging/appearance


Dead on accurate right out of the box!

Neutral Review

Competitiveness


For the great price, this exceeded my expectations.

Positive Review

Now i can get back to my customers.

Neutral Review
Overview
  • How are reviewers describing this item?
    great, accurate, perfect, good and easy.
  • Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is minimal deception involved.
  • Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 78.7% of the reviews are reliable.
  • This product had a total of 1,320 reviews as of our last analysis date on Dec 27 2020.
Details

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

Most positive reviewquestion

I use this to weigh coins and it's perfect for that

Least positive reviewquestion

This requires a 500 gram weight to calibrate. On 5grams came 0.10 off right out of box!!So if weight matters ... Buy the weight!!

Most authentic reviewquestion

This is wonderful, and amazingly compact and accurate scale. Very pleased with my purchase.

Least authentic reviewquestion

90% of the time it measures properly and the other 10% it glitches requiring you to tare or it shuts off before you are done


Helpful Insights

BETA

This feature is in BETA, meaning the algorithms used to provide these results are constantly improving. These results might change.

    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    If not a gram will say 45 grams.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    I ordered some calibration weights that are supposed to come in today.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    If you have to have something (calibration weights) to use a product then it should come with said product (scales).


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    I ordered these hfs (r) scale balance calibration weight set - 10-1000g 8pc set with case (8pcs : 10g,20g,20g,50g,100g,100g,200g,500g) 8pcs is 1000gram total https://www.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Once you turn it on, you get a scrambled display.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    It would give u a different weight everytime you placed something on it.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Turns off after about 5 mins of no use to save battery life.


    Posted by a reviewer on Amazon

    Now i can get back to my customers.

Review Count History
Loading...
Price History
Loading...