- How are reviewers describing this item?
good, fishy, fatty, high and most.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered, modified or removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews altered up to 58.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an D grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 23.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 19 reviews as of our last analysis date on Mar 1 2020.
Doctor recommended me Omega 3. After internet searching I stop on this product and it works very good.
No fishy burps/aftertaste! This has 750 mg Omega 3 per capsule so you don't have to take as many. I love that is is highly refi... Read More
Posted by a reviewer on Amazon
That's among some of the higher percentages compared against regular fish oil pills, since the average seems to be around 200-400mg per capsule if you check any you have already, or ones online.