- How are reviewers describing this item?
blue, light and good.
- Our engine has detected that Amazon has altered and removed reviews from this listing. We approximate total reviews removed to be 5.
- Previous analysis of this listing was an C grade.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there is high deception involved.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 47.1% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 61 reviews as of our last analysis date on Nov 12 2018.
As far as i can determine eating things like greasy food or chocolate causing acne is a myth
First i should remind you this device is not for scarring, wrinkles, dark spots, rosacea, cystic acne or anything else except inflammatory acne
You should have some kind of timing device (an hour-glass egg timer works well) to tell you when to move the device
They don't say so but i would think this would be a reason to avoid using on tattoos