- How are reviewers describing this item?
honest, easy, remote, received and great.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 27.2% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 24 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jul 29 2016.
This is a great alternative to the automatic collars that just keep cranking up the power on their own
This lets you choose what level of pet annoyance is needed via the nice lay out remote control
As an owner of many dogs being trained for multiple purposes, i have used over a dozen different training/shock/bark collars
I don't need the shock part of the collar but i'm glad it's there in case the vibrate doesn't work