- How are reviewers describing this item?
soft, honest, menstrual, received and comfortable.
- Our engine detects that in general the reviewers have a mixed positive and neutral sentiment.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 32.5% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 53 reviews as of our last analysis date on Oct 14 2016.
Bonus mesh bag for laundry care!!pros-- 5 pads- reusable- easy snaps- soft cloth- dark colored fabric liner- washablecons-- one size fits alloverall-i put these pads in my girls 72 hour backpacks
I am thoroughly impressed by these washable pads! if you have worn washable pads made out of whatever leftover scraps, you know that sometimes the fabric is not so soft against your thighs as you walk
The minky fabric has a cloud-like softness that is very comfortable and will not chafe you
The prints on each one are cute but i really like the charcoal fleece center which will help hide the inevitable stains that washable pads are prone to developing after multiple uses