- How are reviewers describing this item?
easy, remote, long, great and quality.
- Our engine has detected product exchange for reviews. We believe these reviews are harmful for real consumers because of the inherent bias and our grade reflects that.
- Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.
- Our engine has determined that the review content quality is low.
- Our engine has analyzed and discovered that 34.9% of the reviews are reliable.
- This product had a total of 81 reviews as of our last analysis date on Jan 29 2017.
I’ve just recently joined the ranks of someone who even had a slight understanding of selfie sticks, and i have to tell you, this one is like the prince of selfie-sticks in that it is operated by a push button ‘button’ that you can keep in your hand (or someone else can hang on to) while you’re pointing the camera in the direction of the picture you want to take! now, where other selfie sticks have the button to click to take pictures on the stick, this one has a round button, about the size of a small castanet that you need to sync with your blue tooth and that takes the picture at the cl